Wednesday, June 21, 2006

F.R.I.E.N.D.S Forever..

From the very beginning we make friends. Friends, probably even in the hospital. Friends in family, friends in Kindergarten - friends in school, friends in society, friends in college, friends at job et al. Some of the friendships are easily forgotten and some keep on.. Some friendships are blunder and some a beauty to be treasured!

I am so delighted that I patched up with a very old friend of mine. It is difficult to forget someone whom you trust so much and identify yourself with. But there can be cases when there is some misunderstanding between the two - there could be some thoughts woven by either, which sours the friendship. I feel so honored to have a friend who understands me and stands by me even when I could have made them upset with my misdoings. I feel so small, yet so mature in all this but feel so content the way things turned out. I hope that our friendship is eternal and we stand by each other in times of need and otherwise .

Yeh dosti hum nahin todenge
Todenge dam magar tera saath na chhodenge

4 Comments:

Blogger Suji said...

“Sometimes you put walls up not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.”
-Unknown

June 24, 2006 6:05 AM  
Blogger Abhas Kumar said...

@suji,

Yeah, too true!

But at times, people do not themselves realize why they have put the wall. And the wall themselves become a cocoon - a part of their body. And you should not try to break it, it might break the person. Anyhow, strange musings :P

June 24, 2006 6:56 AM  
Blogger Dew drops said...

@abhaas,
hi abhaas...truly said abt frnds!!u have done a really gud job in this blog..keep it up!!nd ur poems r also amazing...wud like to see more frm ur side in future!!

January 29, 2007 11:23 PM  
Blogger Janam........... SAmja KAro@!!!!!!!!!!! said...

hiiiiiiii

sirjii ur poem is realt @true!!!! & hily @pricited

February 13, 2008 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home