Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I will always be waiting for you..

It’s been many weeks my dear since you told me
That you loved me so dearly and true
But today it seems to me you have changed dear
Are you telling me that our love is through

When you’re far far away from me darlin’
If you’re sad and you don’t know what to do
And you feel that no one cares about you
I will always be waiting for you

Oh, I can’t forget the day that you told me
That you’d love me and be my sweetheart
But it looks like my dear you’ve forgotten
For you say now that we have to part

All the days seem so lonesome and dreary
And the nights are so lonely and blue
Since you left me alone here without you
Oh, please come back I’m waiting for you

This is the Jim & Jesse McReynolds version of the popular song! And, I belive I dont really need to write anything much regarding it. The song is simply superb. Seems like the English version o f the Hindi singleKoee jab tumhaaraa hriaday tod de. For the ones who could not understand the Hindi version, its here for them!

2 Comments:

Blogger Manish Kumar said...

Ohh aur maine pehle socha ki ye tum kisi ke liye kah rahe ho :) :)!

April 20, 2006 9:13 AM  
Blogger Abhas Kumar said...

@manish

Keh to main kisi ko raha tha, par woh sunna hi nahin chahte, ya sun kar bhi ansuna kar dete hain..

April 21, 2006 8:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home